RCI Offroad - Full Skid Plate Package - 4th Gen 4Runner | 2003-2009
- RCI Lead Times
Protect your 4th generation 4Runner from costly underbody damage with a complete set of RCI Metalworks skid plates. An excellent addition to your vehicle or replacement for the cheap and extremely light duty OEM skid plates.
Provide the maximum protection for your4th generation 2003-2009 4Runner with a full skid plate package deal by RCI Metalworks. Package includes full front, transmission, transfer-case, and cross-member skid plates. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of 3/16” laser cut steel or 1/4” laser cut aluminum, this package is custom fit to protect 4th generation 2003-2009 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Includes front, transmission and transfer-case skid plates
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, oil pan, transmission, second and third cross-members, exhaust cross pipe, and transfer-case
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance
- Engine skid plates now come standard with center mounting posts for substantially increased strength
- Engine skid plate includes differential drop cage for maximum security and ground clearance, PLUS this feature allows the use of differential drop kits without having to space the skid plate down
- Built in oil drain holes allow easy access and ability to change oil without removal of plate (*Front skid plate must be removed on V8 models for access to oil filter)
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat finish comes standard on steel skid plates and is optional on aluminum for a high quality, durable finish.
- Installs in minutes
- Grade 8 hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- ALL Transfer-case cross-members now come standard with black powder coat finish.
- MADE IN USA
*Also fits 03-09 GX470 NON-KDSS equipped models, choose V8 model
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks