RCI Offroad - Full Skid Package - 5th Gen 4Runner | 2010+
- RCI Lead Times
Provide the maximum protection for your 5th generation 4Runner with a full skid plate package deal by RCI Metalworks. Package includes full front, transmission, transfer-case, and cross-member skid plates. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of CNC laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this package is custom fit to protect 5th generation 2010-Present 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
Check out the install on Trail4R here.
- Includes front, transmission and transfer-case skid plates.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, oil pan, transmission, second and third cross-members, exhaust cross pipe, and transfer-case
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance
- Built in oil drain holes allow easy access and ability to change oil without removal of plate
- Engine skid plates come standard with center mounting posts for substantially increased strength
- Engine skid plate includes differential drop cage for maximum security and ground clearance, PLUS this feature allows the use of differential drop kits without having to space the skid plate down
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black epoxy powder coat finish is standard on steel skid plates for a rust resistant, durable and high quality finish, optional on aluminum
- Features our latest and strongest transmission skid plate design
- ALL Transfer-case cross-members are made of 3/16″ steel and powdercoated black, even on aluminum options. This is necessary for the maximum structural integrity of the skid plate
- Easy installation
- Hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
Weight: 118lbs Steel, 68lbs Aluminum
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks