RCI Offroad - Fuel Tank Skid Plate | Lexus GX and Toyota 4Runner 2003+
- RCI Lead Times
4runners have an extremely low hanging fuel tank, making it vulnerable to take a hit or cause you to high center on a trail. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of laser cut 3/16” steel, or 1/4” aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the fuel tank of all 4th and 5th Gen 4runners as well as GX470 and GX460 with premium quality, fit and finish.
1/4” Aluminum- Excellent all around protection for daily driven vehicles, substantially stronger than factory skid plates, rust and corrosion resistant means they require no finish prior to installation, extremely lightweight yet strong.
Heavy Duty 3/16″ Steel- Great for those who need true heavy duty protection, perfect for use on rugged and rocky terrain. Combined with our heavy duty black powder coat finish, these provide unmatched aesthetic appearance and corrosion protection.
Check out the install on Trail4R here.
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Simple bolt on installation
- All hardware and instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling
- Material: 3/16” Steel or 1/4” 5052 Aluminum Alloy
- Weight: 3/16” Steel- 52lbs. Aluminum- 26lbs.
- Finish: Heavy Duty Black Powder Coat or Bare Metal
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks