RCI Offroad - Fuel Tank Skid Plate | 2007-2021 Toyota Tundra
- RCI Lead Times
From catching on a rock to hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
10/12ga Steel– Great all-purpose protection, and the best value for the money. These make a great upgrade whether you already have the stock skid plates, or have nothing at all. Our steel skid plates are far tougher than OEM and provide more coverage. (38gal skid plate is 12ga steel, and 26gal skid plate is 10ga steel).
- Protects the vulnerable fuel tank from accidental puncture
- Compatible with nearly all 4×4 trucks from 07-2021 (26 gallon skid is NOT compatible with 8 foot bed models). Requires Toyota rear fuel tank support strap from off-road model to bolt on skid plate
- Same mounting locations as factory skid plate but substantially sturdier metal construction
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles. No exposed bolt heads on skid plates on 26gal fuel skid plate
- 38gal fuel tank skid plate now incorporates welded bolt protection rings standard
- Direct bolt on addition, no drilling
- Includes heavy duty black powder coating for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- MADE IN USA
|Dimensions||52 × 18 × 4 in|
|Fuel Tank Size||
Tundra 26 Gallon, Tundra 38 Gallon
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks