RCI Offroad - Engine Skid Plate | 2010+ Toyota 4Runner
- RCI Lead Times
Whether sliding over rocks or hitting a surprisingly deep pothole, many of your vehicles most expensive components are completely exposed below and underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of CNC Laser cut 3/16” steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the front of all 5th generation 2010-present 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
Check out the install on Trail4R here.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, and oil pan
- Service openings for easy service and oil changes without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish – Standard on steel skid plates
- Utilizes Center mounting points for maximum strength whether steel or aluminum
- Designed to accomodate ALL vehicles with OR without differential drop kits, and does so without compromise.
- Differential cage provides unsurpassed protection, while allowing skid plate to sit tighter to vehicle than competitors
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- *KDSS version fits 10+ GX460 models, however the oil filter access will not be used on this vehicle
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks