RCI Offroad - Engine Skid Plate | 2010-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- RCI Lead Times
Protect your FJ Cruiser from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks front skid plate. An excellent addition to your vehicle or replacement for the cheap and extremely light duty OEM skid plates.
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of CNC laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the front of all 2010-2014 FJ Cruisers with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, and oil pan
- Service openings for easy service and oil changes without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Utilizes Center mounting points for maximum strength whether steel or aluminum
- Designed to accommodate ALL vehicles with OR without differential drop kits, and does so without compromise.
- Differential cage provides unsurpassed protection, while allowing skid plate to sit tighter to vehicle than competitors
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- MADE IN USA
|Dimensions||37 × 23 × 5 in|
3/16" Steel – Black Powder Coat, 1/4" 5052 Aluminum – Raw Metal, 1/4" 5052 Aluminum – Black Powder Coat
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks