RCI Offroad - Engine Skid Plate | 2005+ Toyota Tacoma
- RCI Lead Times
Built with your choice of CNC Laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this plate is custom fit to protect the front of all 2005 to present Tacomas with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, and oil pan
- Service openings for easy service and oil changes without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- ALL Tacoma front skid plates now come standard with oil filter access door, an essential feature if you have a 2016 or newer truck, and also maintains compatibility on 2005-2015 models
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Utilizes Center mounting points for maximum strength whether steel or aluminum
- Designed to accommodate ALL vehicles with OR without differential drop kits, and does so without compromise.
- Differential cage provides unsurpassed protection, while allowing skid plate to sit tighter to vehicle than competitors
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks