RCI Offroad - Engine Skid Plate | 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner / 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma
- RCI Lead Times
Protect your 3rd generation 4Runner from costly underbody damage with an RCI Metalworks front skid plate. An excellent addition or replacement for the cheap and light duty OEM skid plates. CNC cut and brake bent from 3/16″ steel plate.
Material: 3/16" Steel - Black Powder Coat
Underbody damage is costly. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with 3/16” laser cut steel, this plate is custom fit to protect the front of all 3rd generation 1996-2002 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, radiator, and oil pan
- Service openings for easy service and oil changes without removal
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black powder coat available for rust resistant, durable and high quality finish
- Installs in minutes
- All hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
- MADE IN USA
*Also Fits 95-04 4×4 Tacoma (excluding regular cab)
|Dimensions||37 × 23 × 5 in|
3/16in Steel / Black Powder Coat
Estimated Lead Times for RCI Offroad. Please note that these are estimates and are subject to change without notice.
- Bed Racks - 1-4 Weeks
- Roof Racks - 2-4 Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 4-8 Weeks
- Bumpers - 6-10 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 1-3 Weeks
- Accessories - 1-2 Weeks