Prinsu - Noise Reducing Edge Trim
- Lead Times
Reduces wind noise from your Prinsu rack.
Rubber edge trim with a side bulb seal.
Quick and simple installation.
This is a rubber edge trim with a side bulb seal. When used on Prinsu Roofracks it has proven to eliminate noise in certain wind conditions.
- 45" - For T1, T4R3, and Subaru Roof Racks
- 48" - For T2/T3, T4R4, T4R5, Lexus GX460 & GX470, and Chevy Colo Roof Racks
- 50" - For LC200 and Lexus LX570 Roof Racks
- 51" - For FJ Roof Racks
- 52" - For LC80 Roof Racks
- 55" - For Tundra, Dodge Ram, and Sprinter Van Roof Racks
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 3+ Weeks
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 2-3 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 9+ Weeks
- Bed Racks - 9+ Weeks
- Bed Bars - 4+ Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 13+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 11+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 5+ Months
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 5+ Months
- Rear Bumpers - 5+ Months
- Covert Bumpers - 13+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.