Prinsu - 5th Gen 4Runner Prinsu Rear Window Accessory Panel
- Lead Times
Introducing Prinsu 4Runner Rear Window Accessory Panels - An Overlanding Essential!
Designed to seamlessly mount to your Prinsu Rack, this accessory panel is available for both driver and passenger side windows. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the reliable two-suction-cup system.
Crafted from robust aluminum with a sleek black powder-coated finish, these panels endure challenging conditions while maintaining a stylish look.
What sets these panels apart is their versatility. They offer a range of mounting options, accommodating accessories such as Power Tanks, Maxtrax Mini’s, Rotopax, Dmos Shovel Mounts, Quick Fists, and more. Plus, the two-piece design makes accessory switching effortless.
Enhance your overlanding experience with Prinsu 4Runner Accessory Panels. Maximize your space, convenience, and style. Upgrade today and enjoy the freedom of customization on your next adventure.Designed to fit 5th Gen 4Runners, our Rear Window Accessory Panel is the perfect accessory for overlanders who are looking to get a little more space out of their Prinsu Racks.
- Mounts to Prinsu Rack on top
- Available for driver and passenger side windows
- Mounts to the window using two suction cups
- All aluminum construction
- A multitude of mounting options for accessories
- Fits Power Tanks, Maxtrax Mini’s, Rotopax, Dmos Shovel Mounts, Quick Fists, etc
- Powder Coated Black
- Two-piece design for easily switching out accessories
Below are the current estimated lead times CBI & Prinsu products. Please contact us if you have any questions. 🤙
- Prinsu Roof Racks - 1 Week
- Accessories (brackets, mounts, etc.) - 1-2 Weeks
- Skid Plates - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Racks - 4-6 Weeks
- Bed Bars - 1-2 Weeks
- DOM Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Rock Sliders - 6+ Weeks
- Steel Front Bumpers - 8-10 Weeks
- Aluminum Front Bumpers - 4-6 Weeks
- Rear Bumpers - 10-12 Weeks
- Covert Bumpers - 5+ Weeks
We do our very best to get the product out in a timely manner. The estimated date provided on your order is just that, an estimate. It is not a guarantee that the product will be shipped on that date. The estimated date is given to provide some sense of how long the build process will take.
In the best cases, the lead time can be shorter however, in other cases lead times can be longer depending on the product and the number of products we build per run. Feel free to check on your order at any time.