Front Runner - Wolf Pack
*Please note, wolf packs may not qualify for FREE shipping if 2 or more are ordered.
Stop messing around with temporary cargo carrying solutions. Get down to business with these clip-to-close, stackable and durable storage containers. Front Runner Wolf Packs can be used alone or as components for Front Runner Wolf Pack Drawer Systems, Front Runner Transit Bags, and Front Runner Flat Packs.
hese plastic, workable sized storage boxes are easy to arrange in a cargo bed and vertical-sided to avoid wasted space. They stack securely for convenient storage in your vehicle thanks to the lids fitting neatly into the base of the box above it.
- Made from black, high strength plastic.
- Integrated grips for easy carrying.
- Versatile. Use in the cargo bed, truck/boot, or on your roof rack.
- Suitable for exterior storage.
- Wolf Packs form the heart of many Front Runner storage systems. The Front Runner Transit Bags hold 2-3 Wolf Packs depending on Transit Bag size and Wolf Pack configuration. Front Runner Wolf Pack Drawer Systems provide a comprehensive and practical vehicle storage solutions.
- For a padded storage solution, line the Wolf Pack with a Flat Pack to protect camera gear, kitchenware and other fragile items.
- Use in conjunction with Stratchits as well as Black Tie Down Rings for a safe and secure roof rack storage solution.
Black high density polyethelene (HDPE) plastic
510mm (20.1") L x 400mm (15.8") W x 230mm (9.1") H
450mm (17.7") L x 340mm (13.4") W x 205mm (8.1") H
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.Front Runner Outfitters manufactureres high quality products that are manufactured in just outside Johannesburg, South Africa. Their roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.
Great Sturdy Box
What else is there to say? It is a very well made box, the price is right and it looks like it will last for a long time. I am using it to store my recovery gear and it is strapped to my roof when I go on expeditions.