Front Runner - Jeep Wrangler JKU Cargo Slide
Easily access the contents of the bed of your Jeep with this slide designed specifically for the 4-Door Jeep JKU. This tray mounts to the existing tie down points in the bed of the JKU, works alongside the subwoofer, and does NOT REQUIRE DRILLING into your 2011 + Jeep Wrangler JKU. Engineered tough for both on and off-road travel.
This “flat drawer” can hold a refrigerator along with chairs, cargo boxes, and other gear. Or it can simply be used to easily access groceries and other everyday items.
Secure up to a 52L (or equivalent) size fridge, with additional room for storage -- such as the Front Runner Wolf Packs or Cub Boxes, tents, chairs, camp kitchen items, tool kits, etc.
- Mounts to the existing tie down points in the bed of the JKU and does NOT REQUIRE DRILLING into your 2011 + Jeep Wrangler JKU.
- “Push to close” dual latching lock securely keeps the unit closed and rattle-free.
- Works with the factory Sub Woofer in place.
- When extended, 100% full access to the storage cubby.
- Features multiple tie down points for Stratchits or many other style straps.
- Load Rating: 113 kg / 250 lbs.
- Finished with the same durable black powder coating as Front Runner Roof Racks and other Front Runner products.
- The Front Runner JK Cargo Slide is the perfect companion to the Jeep Wrangler JKU 4-Door Cargo Storage Interior Rack.
If you own a 2007 - 2010 JKU, installation of this product requires drilling 2 9mm holes into the body of your vehicle. See Installation Instructions for more details. This product was not designed for 2-Door JK models.
All Front Runner Storage Systems are backed by a 2 year warranty.
1 x Flat Roller Drawer
1 x Front Mounting Strap
Black powder-coated mild steel
852mm (33.5") L x 898mm (35.4") W x 128mm (5") H
Internal Tray Dimensions:
778mm (30.6") L x 780mm (30.7") W x 60mm (2.4") D
113 kg (250lbs)
Travel. Dream. Design. Build. Test. Evolve. Repeat.Front Runner Outfitters manufactureres high quality products that are manufactured in just outside Johannesburg, South Africa. Their roof racks, water tanks, tents, awnings, drawer systems and camping accessories are enjoyed, used and abused around the world by casual campers, the U.N., overlanders, NGOs, outdoor enthusiasts and extreme athletes.