Expedition One - Toyota Tundra 07-13 Range Max Front Winch Bumper
Front winch bumper for 2007-2013 Tundra with optional center hoop
- For the 2007 through 2013 Toyota Tundra*
- Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin.
- Integrated feet forward winch mount
- Weighs approx. 150 lbs
- 1" thick 3/4 recovery shackle mount
- Optional center hoop and textured black powder coat (see pricing options below).
- Fits winches rated between 8000-12,000 lbs both integrated and non-integrated solenoids* non-integrated solenoid will likely require relocation of solenoid
- Three light tabs on the top face of bumper for 6" to 8" lights (under center hoop if ordered with optional hoop)
- 4.75" integrated light ports (see light options below)
- Designed and made in The U.S.A
- Infrared sensor holes**
**Due to customer requests we have added sensor holes as a standard feature on our Tundra bumpers however, we cannot guarantee that your factory infrared sensors will work with our bumper. Plastic plugs to fill holes are included.
Expedition One is a focus-driven company, specializing in body armor (bumpers, rocker guards) and recovery gear and equipment. As an a off-road equipment manufacturer, Expedition One is dedicated to the development of new, innovative off-road products using the latest in computer-aided drawing and computer numeric controlled systems, to produce authentic, precision parts. Expedition One is a believer in purpose-built design that is tough and durable. Products are vehicle specific in design and engineered to offer best fit and top quality. The bottom line? Expedition One is dedicated to building bad-ass equipment that works and lasts.