Expedition One - Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen Ultra HD Skid Plates (Complete System)
- What is included
3rd Gen (2016+) Toyota Tacoma Ultra HD Skid Plates brings some nuanced yet rugged additions to what's typically available on the market today. Our large radius corners provide a smoother transition when colliding with large trail objects giving you a solid and durable investment for your vehicle. The removable, recessed panels not only give you access to your oil, transmission and transfer case areas but are also designed to retain a smooth, uninterrupted surface with the rest of the skid.
- Made of sturdy 3/16" High-Grade Steel
- Removable access panels for both oil, transmission and transfer case
- Large radius corners helps transition the impact with large trail objects
- Side mount brackets provide extra durability for the rear transfer case skid plate
- Comes in either Bare Metal or Textured Black powder coat
- Approximate weight: Front Skid - 50lbs / Rear Skid - 80lbs
- Ultra HD Front Skid Plate
- Ultra HD Rear Skid Plate
- Required Skid Plate Hardware
Expedition One is a focus-driven company, specializing in body armor (bumpers, rocker guards) and recovery gear and equipment. As an a off-road equipment manufacturer, Expedition One is dedicated to the development of new, innovative off-road products using the latest in computer-aided drawing and computer numeric controlled systems, to produce authentic, precision parts. Expedition One is a believer in purpose-built design that is tough and durable. Products are vehicle specific in design and engineered to offer best fit and top quality. The bottom line? Expedition One is dedicated to building bad-ass equipment that works and lasts.