Expedition One - Jeep Wrangler JL 2018+ Trail Series 2 Tire Carrier Rear Bumper
- Accessory FAQs
Our Trail Series 2 Rear Bumper with Smooth Motion Tire Carrier System
- Constructed of high-grade precision cut 3/16" steel.
- Swing arm capable of holding up to a 40" tire
- Soft lock-out feature keeps your tire carrier arm in place when enabled
- 1" thick 3/4" recovery shackle mounts
- Weighs approx. 100lbs
- Includes license plate bracket and license plate light
- Includes rear back-up sensor holes* replacing a plastic OEM bumper will require that you purchase factory bezels see info below
- Works with OEM blind spot monitor systems and parking sensors (*see additional info below)
- Designed to utilize the stock receiver hitch.
- Optional textured black powder coat.
- Hi-lift jack points.
- Designed and Made in The U.S.A
- Add-on features such as :
- Horizontal hi-lift jack mount
- Vertical hi-lift jack mount
- Hi-lift/PullPal combo mount
- Geri Can mount bracket
- *Geri mounts will hold Expedition One Geri flat panel packs.
- *Nato/Scepter mounts will hold military style cans.
- CB antenna mount
* OEM sensor bezels required to relocate OEM sensors into the Expedition One bumper
**Sensor holes are included however they are not guaranteed to work. Depending on your take-off stock bumper you may need to purchase sensor parts from your local dealership: Sensor model numbers: 6MH85RX-FAB-BEZEL-PAR, 6MH84RX-FAB-BEZEL-PAR, 6MH83RX-FAB-BEZEL-PAR, 6MH82RX-FAB-BEZEL-PAR
A narrow wheel with an extreme positive offset and a very wide tire may not work with the standard tire mount
- Soft Lockout: The soft lockout mechanism on the swing arm enables the arm to be in a soft-lock position when opened. This keeps your door from swinging closed on you, but still allows some play in the door. To close the door after the soft lockout is engaged the door must be fully opened and then use the latch seen in picture 4 to disengage the lockout.
Expedition One is a focus-driven company, specializing in body armor (bumpers, rocker guards) and recovery gear and equipment. As an a off-road equipment manufacturer, Expedition One is dedicated to the development of new, innovative off-road products using the latest in computer-aided drawing and computer numeric controlled systems, to produce authentic, precision parts. Expedition One is a believer in purpose-built design that is tough and durable. Products are vehicle specific in design and engineered to offer best fit and top quality. The bottom line? Expedition One is dedicated to building bad-ass equipment that works and lasts.