Expedition One - Jeep JK/JL/Gladiator Core Series 2 Front Bumper
The JK/JL Core Series Front Bumper can accommodate up to 12,000 lb winch. It can be ordered with or without the center hoop and with or without powder coat.
- Internal integrated light ports for factory fogs. (fog's tilt outward for increased peripheral lighting) or optional forward facing light ports ( more ideal for LED based lights)
- One inch thick recovery shackle mounts integrated into bumper for maximum strength and recovery power. Accept 3/4 inch recovery shackle.
- Rugged 0.12 inch wall tubing (with hoop) for maximum strength and protection.
- Integrated winch mounts.
- Fits most winches up to 12,000 lbs. (Exception - Warn M8274)
- Interchangeable Fairlead plates for centered and off-centered mounting.
- Hi-lift recovery jacking points.
- Mounts for up to 7 inch auxiliary lights placed strategically under center hoop to protect your light investment.
- Designed to maximize approach and departure angles.
- Comprised of 3/16" high grade steel.
- Stubby for clearance; Sturdy for recovery; Stylish for appeal
- Designed and Made in the U.S.A.
- Approximately weighs 65 lbs
Please note, due to changes on the 2012 JK, a relocation kit may be required for proper installation. Please be sure to choose the correct model year .
Please note, the winch and roller fairlead pictured are not included in the pricing.
Expedition One is a focus-driven company, specializing in body armor (bumpers, rocker guards) and recovery gear and equipment. As an a off-road equipment manufacturer, Expedition One is dedicated to the development of new, innovative off-road products using the latest in computer-aided drawing and computer numeric controlled systems, to produce authentic, precision parts. Expedition One is a believer in purpose-built design that is tough and durable. Products are vehicle specific in design and engineered to offer best fit and top quality. The bottom line? Expedition One is dedicated to building bad-ass equipment that works and lasts.