Expedition One - 5th Gen 4Runner 2010+ Single Swing-Out Rear Bumper
Our new, single swing-out design with patent-pending locking latch design for the 5th Gen 4 Runner(10+) is finally here!
An industry-first latch mechanism and swing motion design keeps things tight and rattle-free during extended or strenuous off-road adventures.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE MOUNTING YOUR TIRE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES ON THE SWING ARM.
- Comprised of 3/16" and 1/4" inner structure and a 3/16" thick outer skin
- Weighs Approx. 210lbs
- 1" thick 3/4 recovery shackle mounts (3/4" shackles may be purchased here)
- Optional textured black powder coat (see pricing options below).
- Utilizes stock receiver hitch
- Integrated light ports (see pricing options below)
- Designed and made in The U.S.A
- Industry-first latch mechanism design for consumer ease of use
* Model years equipped with the blind spot monitor may not function with an aftermarket bumper due to the monitors capability to sense through steel.
*Please note, a narrow wheel with an extreme positive offset and a very wide tire will not work with the standard tire mount
Expedition One is a focus-driven company, specializing in body armor (bumpers, rocker guards) and recovery gear and equipment. As an a off-road equipment manufacturer, Expedition One is dedicated to the development of new, innovative off-road products using the latest in computer-aided drawing and computer numeric controlled systems, to produce authentic, precision parts. Expedition One is a believer in purpose-built design that is tough and durable. Products are vehicle specific in design and engineered to offer best fit and top quality. The bottom line? Expedition One is dedicated to building bad-ass equipment that works and lasts.