Dobinsons - Full Extension Fridge Slide For 60L and 80L Fridges
- Suits most 60/80L fridges and coolers on the market today. Measure before ordering.
- Strong folded steel construction, rattle free, smooth sliding. Can lock at 2/3 open or completely open.
- Powder coated black for a long-lasting finish, has in and out locking pin with 3 positions (closed, 2/3 open, and fully open)
- Includes 4 x Fridge straps, or you can bolt the feet of the fridge to the slide itself, eliminating the straps
- 150KG weight rating, 479 x 680mm internal dimensions, 425 x 705 x 90mm external dimensions
- Includes Straps
This is a universal fridge slide, designed for the Dobinsons 4x4 60 and 80 Liter fridges, but it will also suit almost all other brands of 60, 62, 78 and 80 Liter fridges and coolers, as they all use a similar sized footprint (measure before ordering). May be ideal to use on these popular brand fridges: ARB, Engel, Dometic, Smittybilt, Truckfridge, Edgestar, Yeti, Rtic, Snomaster, Coleman. Measure before ordering. This is an all-steel design with quality roller bearings for rattle-free use. It comes with 4 fridge tie down straps, and is a great compliment to your fridge/freezer, especially when access is difficult in the back of your Jeep, Truck, or SUV. This simple slide adds just under 2" of height, but allows the fridge to open easier once the slide has been extended. For vehicles with a low ceiling, this allows the fridge to slide out to an open area and be able to fully open the lid to remove or install the internal fridge basket, or simply to access everything inside the fridge. In addition to those features, this slide when properly installed and bolted down to your vehicle floor will ensure that your fridge will not move during off road adventures, as a fridge fully loaded could easily be over 75LBS and could be extremely dangerous if not secured properly.
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ established in 1953, is largely based on Leaf and Coil Spring Manufacturing and the supply of Suspension Components. With several generations of family ownership and experiences, Dobinsons has become one of the leaders in the Spring Industry in Australia applying the years of knowledge into their products. The success of the business has come about by providing quality products, acquiring and using technical knowledge and having the equipment to perform and provide professional service.