Dobinsons - 1.5-3.5" MRR 3-Way Adjustable Lift Kit for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2009
Built on the back of the race winning Monotube Remote Reservoir (MRR) shock absorbers, Dobinsons new range of MRR Adjustable shock absorbers combine the best in high performance race-bred Monotube technology, with an all new 3-way damping adjustment system to turn your 4x4 into the ultimate off-road machine. Each component of the MRR shock absorber has been refined and improved to offer a higher level of ride quality, vehicle control and shock absorber performance.
The new 6063 honed aluminium reservoir, revised light-weight floating piston, Carbon Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band, improved 3-stage sealing system and the ability to run lower gas pressure with the addition of the reservoir compression adjuster, have combined to provide massive reductions in shock absorber friction, resulting in an improved vehicle ride and damping performance. The revised sealing design now provides a 3 stage FKM-HNBR shaft seal system that, when combined with the reduced operating frictions, provides a vastly increased service life with reduced wear.
The Micro-polished, hard chromed and heat treated shock shaft, revised CNC aluminium high flow race piston, and DOM Seamless tubing body provides the ultimate in performance and off-road durability. The 3-way adjustment design reduces the main piston working load, distributing heat more evenly between the main piston and the reservoir piston for reduced operating temperatures, and allows quick and easy damping changes for the ultimate in shock tunability in varying terrain and vehicle loads, to keep you controlled and comfortable. Enjoy the ride...
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 50mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front MRA Struts, 2 Rear MRA Shocks, 4 Coil Springs.
- ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
****Coil seat for MRA59-50220 should be set at 226mm(8.83") for 3 inchesof lift, for 2 inches of lift the coil seat should be set at 213mm(8.38") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
KDSS Vehicles may not use long travel or lift more than 2" due to KDSS system complications.Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for the 2006 to 2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser with a 4.0L V6, with various lift height and coil load options to suit whatever accessory weight you have added to your vehicle, and your desired lift height. Most customers add 3" of lift to the front and around 2" to the rear, to help level out the vehicle from front to back.
***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended*** NOTE: For a lift of 3" in the rear, new extended brake lines and minimum of 2" bump stop extensions are required to be used with our long travel rear shocks. At full extension, the stock brake lines could get damaged, and with stock bump stops in place, the shocks will bottom out before the bump stop fully engages, which will quickly destroy the shocks.