DMOS is a strong collective of rugged individuals who all believe in the power of getting yourself unstuck. We believe in American-made toughness and ingenuity. We take pride in the trust we have earned for the tools we make. We back it up with our ironclad warranty and our money back guarantee.
DMOS - The Delta Shovel ™
Full-sized. Fully-collapsible. American-made from premium 14 gauge cold-rolled steel blade and 6000 series aluminum extruded shaft. This is the strongest, full-sized compact shovel ever made. Use it for trail building, off road, survival, hunting, camping, or for a ground-breaking. This will be your go-to tool for a lifetime.
Meet the Delta Shovel. A compact, portable feat of engineering from DMOS, the Delta Shovel is the E-Tool you wish you had in the military. Capable of being used as a full-sized shovel or collapsing down for work in limited space, as a hoe, or folding flat for storage, the Delta Shovel is your constant companion for any of the toughest jobs. Whether you're freeing a stuck vehicle or digging a sniper hide, the Delta is always on hand and never in the way.
- Blade: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Weight: 6 lbs 5 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 2.75” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm)