Diode Dynamics - Stage Series SS3 LED Ditch Light Kit for 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma
- Bolt-on fitment for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma (3rd generation).
- Allows you to mount two Stage Series LED Pods above the hood.
- Utilizes existing mounting points and hardware for a simple installation.
- Thick-gauge stainless steel construction.
- Low-profile design.
Perfect fitment. The Stage Series LED Ditch Light Kit for the 2016-2020 Toyota Tacoma allows you to easily mount two SS3 Pods above the hood. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required! This kit features a low profile design while minimizing glare, and will not interfere with raising or lowering the hood.
Built to last. The brackets in this kit are constructed out of thick-gauge stainless steel. Unlike other options made out of mild steel, these brackets are full stainless steel and won't corrode over time. With their thick-gauge construction, you also won't experience any vibration or bouncing while driving.
Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare, so not all of the light shines on target. Instead, the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 collects all of the light from the LED, and directs it only where you need it, drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.
From there, while other options on the market lose as much as 10% of the light output shining through an outer lens, the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS3 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output. Thanks to this innovative feature, when coupled with high-intensity LED chips, the total intensity of the Stage Series Pod is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.
Functional output. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
Driving is designed to supplement your high beams, but it’s great for general illumination as well. Rather than a traditional "spot" pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern shines in an 18x8 degree spread, providing just enough width to fully illuminate the road ahead at high speeds.
Combo combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 40x20 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.
For states that require them, we also offer snap-on covers for your SS3 Pods. These covers are available in a variety of colors and keep your Stage Series Pod clean and protected from dirt, dust, or whatever else the road throws your way!
White or Yellow. All Stage Series LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output, and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature, great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road. We also offer replacement lenses that allow you to change the color or optic of your SS3 Pods.
Sport or Pro. Stage Series LED pods are available at two different power levels. Both options use high-intensity LED emitters, and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. However, the Pro option is double the amount of total power. Click the Specifications tab to see more information.
- SS3 Current (amps @ 13.2V): Sport: 1.1, Pro: 2.7
- Color Temp (CCT): 3000K, 6000K
- Beam Angle: Driving, 20°x8°, Combo (Driving and Flood)
- Power (watts): SS3 Sport: 14.5, SS3 Pro: 36
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Luxeon Z ES, Cree XP-L HI
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Driver Features: Constant Current
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens, Powdercoated Steel, Aluminum Casting, Rubber Gasket
- Cooling: Passive, Pin-Fin heatsink
- Compliance Ratings: SAE J575 Durability Test
- Intrusion Ratings: IP67 Weatherproof
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Tacoma
- Years: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- In the Box:
- Two (2) SS3 Standard LED Pods
- Two (2) Ditch light brackets
- Two (2) SS3 Mounting brackets
- One (1) Light-duty (SS3) dual output wiring harness
- Mounting hardware
- Mounting guide
- Quantity: Pair (Left and Right Side)
- Warranty: 8 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Installation Guide: Click to download
Diode Dynamics is a manufacturer of automotive LED lighting products. Founded in 2006, we focus on the development of unique products, incorporating the latest LED and optical technology.
By directly manufacturing many of our products in St. Louis, Missouri, we are able to carefully control quality, while bringing unique items to market faster than the competition. We back our products with an industry-leading no-hassle warranty, and the best service and support experience possible.
Whether it's replacement LED bulbs, full LED assemblies, multicolor accents, or unique lighting control modules, Diode Dynamics is the leader in specialty LED lighting.