Brite Box for Toyota 4Runner
- Brite Box Types & Effects
The Brite Box for Toyota 4Runner is a self-contained device that greatly contributes to driving safety on dark roads by improving both the output and coverage of standard vehicle headlights. All vehicles have two distinct beam patterns: low beam for close range illumination, and high beam for long range illumination. Im most vehicles, when the high beams are activated low beams shut off. The resulting choice of "near" vs "far" illumination compromises safety and comfort because at maximum, only 54% of the vehicles lighting potential is being used at any given time. Installing brighter headlight bulbs does little to help because the coverage of the headlights is still compromised. Additionally, if your vehicle has factory fog lights, they too shut off when high beams are engaged. How does one solve the problem?
Enter the Brite Box. Brite Box illuminates the low beams (and fog lights with Fog Light Control models) when the high beams are activated which allows 100% of the lighting potential of the vehicle to be utilized. Brite Box provides an even carpet of light that stretches from near to far. Safety and comfort are improved because the driver can now see a larger portion of the road. The safety benefits and circuitry of Brite Box has been proven in millions of miles of over the road testing, and is used by law enforcement and transportation companies. Brite Box features easy plug in installation (in most vehicles) and can usually be installed in 30 minutes or less.
Perfect for dark roads, off-road, and rural areas!
Available for 2003-2020 Toyota 4Runner
Don't see your vehicle listed? Let us know
Before Brite Box:
2003-2020: Fog lights shut off on high beams (Low beams stay on with high beams from the factory)
After Brite Box:
2003-2020 (2 Options):
- The Brite Box Fogster™️ - Keep fog lights on with high beams. (Low beams stay on with high beams from the factory)
Once installed, Brite Box Fogster™️ is FULLY AUTOMATIC with no switches or controls to operate.
Please note that Brite Box Fogster™️ works only when you turn the high beams on, so you still retain use of your low beam headlights when there is oncoming traffic or following someone.
- NEW! The Brite Box Anytime™️ - Gain full control of your fog lights and turn them on and off with your choice of switch - $94.99
Once installed, Brite Box Anytime™️ truly gives you FULL CONTROL of your fog lights and will work with or without headlights on, with or without DRL's on, and with or without high beams.
Please note that Brite Box Anytime™️ must be paired with your choice of switch. Use our blue/red switch option or OEM push switch that fits in your slot to the left or right of your steering wheel column.
Switch Options (Required for Anytime™️ models):
- No Switch - Fogster™️ models only. Activate the brite box using your existing factory operation for high beams.
- With Switch - Available options: Red or Blue LED - $20.00
- OEM Push Switch - Available options: "Fog Lights" - $20.00
After install your lights will function as follows:
- Low Beams Only- Only Low Beams will be on
- Fog Lights Only- Only Fog Lights will be on
- Low Beams & Fogs- Only Low Beams & Fogs will be on
- High Beams- Low Beams and/or Fog Lights will be on with High Beams (Vehicle manufacturers default normally turns off the fogs and sometimes low beam when in high beam, but this kit solves that)
The Brite Box can be used with most LED and HID headlight bulbs as long as the headlight bulbs utilized are the same “style” as the factory bulbs (9004, H11, etc). It can also be used with most aftermarket headlights as long as the aftermarket headlights plugs directly into your factory harness.
- The Brite Box: Keep your Low Beams ON with High Beams.
- The Brite Box with Fog Light Control (FLC): Keep your Low beams AND Fog Lights ON with High Beams.
- The Brite Box Fogster: Keep your Fog Lights ON with High Beams.