Dobinsons - Rear Coil Springs for Lexus GX460 & GX470
- Fully Designed, Manufactured, and Finished In Australia
- Ultra modern design technology, Fully Scragged & Load Tested
- State of the Art Heat Treatment, High Intensity Shot Peened
- Formed on Precision Mandrels, Precise End Configurations
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Sold in Pairs
For GX460 & GX470 Vehicles without KDSS
- C59-323 - Stock Height Replacement
- C59-599 - Stock Rear End, 0.75" to 1.0" Lift
- C59-505 - Stock Rear End, 1.5" Lift
- C59-325 - Stock Rear End, 1.75” Lift
- C59-327 - 200-400lb Heavy Rear Load Weight, 1.75" Lift
- C59-329 - 600-800lb Heavy Rear Load Weight, 1.75" Lift
- C59-675V - Variable Rate, Stock Rear Weight, Long Travel, 2.0" Lift
- C59-677V - Variable Rate, 400lb+ Heavy Rear Load, Long Travel, 3" Lift
- C59-701V - Variable Rate, 600lb+ Heavy Rear Load, Long Travel, 3" Lift
- C59-749V - Variable Rate, 850-1000lbs Heavy Rear Load, 3" Lift
For GX460 Vehicles WITH KDSS
- C59-723 - Stock Rear End, 1.5" Lift
- C59-725 - Stock Rear End, 2" Lift
- C59-727 - 220-440lb Rear Load Weight, 2"
- C59-729 - 450-750lb Rear Load Weight, 2"
For GX470 Vehicles WITH KDSS
- C59-725 - Stock Rear End, 1.75" Lift
- C59-727 - 220-440lb Rear Load Weight, 1.75"
- C59-729 - 450-750lb Rear Load Weight, 1.75"
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. Dobinsons™ proudly boast one of the worlds largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy duty springs for commercial vehicles.
All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications. Dobinsons performs spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Dobinsons design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life. These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling.